Friday, March 23, 2007

Election Eve

Hi all,

It is election eve. The last couple of weeks have been so amazingly hectic. The best highlight has been the meet the candidate forum at the Richmond Club. It was an intense experience and a rowdy affair; democracy in action.

Typically, and predictably, the drugs spin by the rotten murdoch press has come out. I really don't think it hurts us that much.

Well a tough day tomorrow. I am looking forward to it, particularly the party afterwards. Who knows I may have a new job come Monday!

3 Comments:

At 8:43 am, Blogger Nick said...

Break a leg!

 
At 12:53 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck and good work!

 
At 12:58 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the comments! Sadly, I didn't catch them before the election, my blog software moderating them for some reason, but its good to know that my vote wasn't completely in the dark.

And by the way, it looks like you're doing some excellent stuff in the area. Seems you have more behind you than what I thought!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home