Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Campaign update


Wow its been a busy week for the campaign. I have:
  • Officially nominated (which although it doesn't sound hard, it is a scary thought to get it wrong).
  • Numerous media responsibilities.
  • Organise our leaflets/postcard distribution.
  • Organise advertisements for the papers.
  • Consider preference decisions for our how-to-votes.
  • Organise media for the forthcoming week in the hawkesbury and Nepean papers.
It's been hectic but fun, even more hectic when I am trying to hold on to a new job!! I feel this campaigning is what I am born for, to get a message across that I believe in. I love it. The next few weeks are going to be great with lot's of media and, what I am really looking forward to, meet the candidates.

2 Comments:

At 10:13 am, Blogger Alannah said...

Just thought I would wish you good luck for the upcoming weeks. Its wonderful to know that people like you, who are principled, dedicated and enthusiastic, still exist!

Don't forget to let us know when the meet the candidates are on!!!

:0)

 
At 9:06 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How's teaching going?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home